2019 Fender Stratocaster 1955 Dual Mag Custom Shop Limited Edition Stratocaster, with an aged Candy Apple Red finish, maple fretboard and hand-wound Dual Mag pickups.
100% original and MINT condition.
- Model Name: Limited Edition 55 Dual Mag Strat Closet Clasic
- Color: Super Faded Aged Candy Apple Red
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Rift-sawn maple, bolt-on, medium tint
- Neck Profile: '54 Strat Soft V
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 7.25”- 9.5"
- Frets: 6105 narrow tall, 21 frets
- Inlays: Micarta black dots
- Nut: Bone, 1.650” width
- Pickups: 3 Hand-wound Dual Mag Strat single coils
- Controls: Master volume, master tone, 5-way switch
- Bridge: C/S VINT STRAT CC
- Machine Heads: Fender vintage, nickel
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome Relic
- Pick-guard: 1 ply Gold, Anodized Aluminum
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648 mm)
- Weight: 8.1 LBS.
- Serial # CZ545xxx
- Comes with Custom Shop Certificate signed by CW Fleming, original hardshell case and all case candy from the factory.
- 12/10/2019 Born on Date.
-The neck is listed from Fender Custom Shop spec sheet as a Soft V. However, this is a fat, chunky feeling more boat like neck. There is no detectable V shape to it.
-The Finish is called Candy Apple Red. However, under normal light conditions it appears much more Candy Tangerine.